Frankfurt is Fun!

So. Here's the deal. I'm no travel blogger. But I do want to remember some things.

Like how we reserved a room at the temple housing. We showed up at 11 p.m. or so and had to obtain our key from a lock box. The thing we didn't know what that our room was in a different building than the main one. And what we really didn't know, or we forgot, was that in Europe doors to stores and things sometimes (mostly) open by PUSHING them. Not by pulling. So don't worry, David and me and Dare all tried that dang door several times before we figured out that it just needed a good push and not a pull. Hashtag blond moment.

In the celestial room of the temple I was reminded of how much love I have for my dear sweet man. I was actually overcome by it really. It's been awhile since we've been together and as we sat there I totally fell in love all over again with him. Except it wasn't really love. It was more like obsession. Haha. Just kidding. I'm having a hard time coming up with adequate words to describe how I felt. I never want to live or be without him. That's all.

First stop, Chipotle in Frankfurt Germany! It's there! It exists! It's delicious and well worth the arm and leg it costs. 

It was inside this mall. Yes, a mall in Germany. With a lot of stores. 


Next day was temple day. Beautiful and quaint. 





We were craving Chinese. SO this is what we had. It was awesome. 



That's all really. It was quick jaunt. We will be back. It was awesome to be in a big city. 

Post a Comment

Instagram

HER FIVE CENTS. Theme by STS.